Los Santos Real World Roleplay | SA-MP Roleplay Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snipers, should they be more powerful?

2 posters

Go down

Snipers, what damage should they do?

Snipers, should they be more powerful? I_vote_lcap33%Snipers, should they be more powerful? I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 3 ]
Snipers, should they be more powerful? I_vote_lcap67%Snipers, should they be more powerful? I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 6 ]
Snipers, should they be more powerful? I_vote_lcap0%Snipers, should they be more powerful? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 9

Snipers, should they be more powerful? Empty Snipers, should they be more powerful?

Post by Bl4ckJack Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:05 pm

Well, I've always thought that Snipers are relatively unfair because of sync in SA-MP, it's impossible to hit anyone unless they're standing dead still unless you're ultra 1337MLGsk1llz at lag shooting. So yeah. And also, in real life, a .308 round would knock you off your feet and send you to hell.

So yeah guys, opinions?
Bl4ckJack
Bl4ckJack
Game Admin
Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Snipers, should they be more powerful? Empty Re: Snipers, should they be more powerful?

Post by E.C Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:45 am

Well.. With the new 0.3d improvements the weapon damages got changed a bit by the system, so let's see how the damage is for now.
E.C
E.C

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum