Los Santos Real World Roleplay | SA-MP Roleplay Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NG application Ethan_Amaru

2 posters

Go down

NG application Ethan_Amaru Empty NG application Ethan_Amaru

Post by Ethan 'Birdie' Bozeman Tue May 10, 2011 2:15 pm

Basic Information
* First Name: Ethan
* Last Name: Amaru
* Gender(Male/Female):Male
* Phone:
* Origin:
Israel
Extended Information

* Do you have valid driving and weapon license ?: Yes
* Have you ever used drugs or other illegal substances ?: No
* Have you ever been arrested/reported for a crime ?: No
- If yes, what were you accussed of ?:
* Life Story (Minimum 100 words):

At just a young age i my parents were taken away from me in a robbery, they were both tortured and forced to tell the gang where the safe was, the same safe that the money my parents saved up for me. They took it all whilst they were on their way out they went into the bedroom and shot both my parents dead after leaving them slowly bleeding to death due to the wounds.

I was then sent to my uncles who lives in LV with his family, i hated the man. He used to beat me daily just because i was late home from school or hadn't done my homework, when i left school i studied to become a lawyer, that was the reason why my uncle was killed, i had made a gang leader get sent down for life after defending a family who lost one of their sons due to this gang. Later that week the gang came round my uncles house while i was at work, shot him in the head, killed his wife and all my cousins...

After that i gave up with my lawyer job and applied for the FBI no one thought i would make it but i did. At the age of 20 i was accepted into the FBI, i was one of the best agents they ever had, having medals to prove what i was worth, however the unit shortly closed down due to the amount of agents being killed within the gang wars and i was left on the streets with no money or a house. And now i am here applying to join the special forces because like i said in my FBI application, People cant judge me, only G-d Can...

Main Information
* Which division your applying for (AVAILABLE OPTIONS: Special Forces, Air Force, Territorial Army): Special forces
- Do you have valid Flying License (Answer only if you have choosen Air Force):
* Why do you want to join National Guard (Minium 50 words):

I believe the National Guard needs an experienced man to do the job of the special forces, i have commitment, passion and also respect for anyone of the men i am working with, they are my brothers and comrades, i would gladly take a bullet for any of them. I have an exceptional steady hand and very good with a sniper rifle, i thrive on pressure to take a shot, knowing when to make the right decision and obey all orders from my senior officers. I am very skilled in shooting and have been in many raids on drug houses. I plan on helping the country as much as i can, i will do what ever it takes to win!

* Do you have any experience in law enforcement?:Yes
- If yes, where you was employed ?:
FBI
(( OOC Information ))
* Name: Ethan_Ingram
* How long have you been roleplaying in SAMP ?:A year
* For how long have you been playing on LSRW-RP ?: Since the server first started
* Rate your roleplay skills from 1/10: 8/9
* Whats your timezone ?: GMT western
* Explain in detail the following terms:

-Metagaming

Merging OOC and IC together for example, either abbreviations, or "/Pm 2 Where are you?" That is OOC, so merging the two together.

-Powergaming

Powergaming is doing unrealistic things for example taking an M4 from the ass without rping it, eg. /me Ethan_Makaveli drop a black bag and takes out an M4.

-Revengekill

Revengkill is killing someone who killed you IC and then rushing back to that destination to kill the same person, pretty much deathmatching as you dont remember that they killed you.

-DDB
Driver drive buying, not allowed because there is no aiming system, all you have to do is shoot out a window with an mp5 and your bound to hit providing your in the right spot.

* Additional Notes:

Ethan 'Birdie' Bozeman
Ethan 'Birdie' Bozeman

Back to top Go down

NG application Ethan_Amaru Empty Re: NG application Ethan_Amaru

Post by Alex Wed May 11, 2011 7:34 am

NG application Ethan_Amaru 200px-National_Guard_Logo.svg
Dear applicant,
Your application has been reviewed by relevant command and after consideration of your experience we would like to announce that you are
ACCEPTED in San Andreas National Guard.We will conact with you within 48 hours.

Signed by:
General Alex Wilson
Alex
Alex
Game Admin
Game Admin

Back to top Go down