Los Santos Real World Roleplay | SA-MP Roleplay Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time for a change. Better change.

3 posters

Go down

Time for a change. Better change. Empty Time for a change. Better change.

Post by Chmiel Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:39 pm

Right. Hi there.

I was thinking about this shit, and we could make it way better. Lets start with basics.

The map. Our action, is in Los Santos. Fail! To big, for that many players... Lets move to fort carson! Very nice place, for a little comunity.

Another thing is, how about the programer? Is he good at this shit? Could he change the mode to be a MySQL based?

I am the PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS programmer, and if i could join you, we would make a bigger comunity with panels and things via the website Very Happy

What the hell is going on on the server? You've seen the all noobs? Bloody hell, I felt like I should have minigun and start destroying everything... Horrible...

Register? Lol... There should not be register as i've met today... Admins? God bless... There should be few, proper admins, rest of them Gamemasters... Many people don't even know how and when should they use commands. It is really Noob training server...

What do you guys think? Could we move on?

Chmiel

Back to top Go down

Time for a change. Better change. Empty Re: Time for a change. Better change.

Post by daichi_nakata Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:51 pm

1. Move on ? I don't think so. I know that Los Santos is too bigger for us, but later ? (I hope this community keep growing up) So we don't have to move back to Los Santos or expand to Las Venturas. Based on my experience, there are a lot of Los santos GM out there, and that's make people get used with Los Santos map.

2. About register thing, we're still little community, so We should make Register thing easier for other people to join and stay here, until if it's big enough so we have to select some player who have at least medium RP skill, We are still Growing community, we shouldn't discriminate first, let them learn.

3. Admin do know their own job and the server owner do realize it, that's why there's Demotion/Promotion page to show the Admin performance.

4. Noob server? I don't think so, we are a community here. we're learning RP each other together, we are helping Newbie and it's not full of noob Smile

( No OFfence Smile )
daichi_nakata
daichi_nakata
Game Admin
Game Admin

http://www.catataninternet.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin_Smith Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:47 am

This is not an noob server. You want HARD RP? Go look for another server.
Two words: FUCK, YOU.
Robin_Smith
Robin_Smith
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down