Los Santos Real World Roleplay | SA-MP Roleplay Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John_Albert [LSPD]

2 posters

Go down

John_Albert [LSPD] Empty John_Albert [LSPD]

Post by Admin Cr4zyR0d Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:39 pm

John_Albert [LSPD] W7iru8

Application

Firstname: John
Lastname: Albert
Address: 27 St. Ganton, #ED-3
Phone number: 7158
Date of Birth: 7/12/1887

Life Biography (300 words):

My name is John Albert and my hometown is Vinewood. When I was 10 years old some robbers came into my house doing a Home invasion, I was scared but my father was a Security Guard so he took his gun out and killed one of them, since that day I saw how bad was the Crime here in Los Santos and now I’m here to apply for LSPD. I got my diploma and a Certificated Diploma in Criminal Justice. My mother was a Nurse she told me about the Crime in Los Santos. She also told me that she tried to Revive a gang member who got shot in Los Santos by some Gang from Idlewood. My parents told me “Don’t use any drug, if there’s someone offering them to you. Call 911 and report him so the LSPD will arrest the Drug Dealer“.

Why would you like to join the department? (50 words):

I want to join the Police Deparment, because there are too many crimes in LSPD and I’m councious that I will help the State of Los Santos to fight against the Crime, and I also have a certificated Diploma in Criminal Justice.

** John Albert is holing a Yellow envelope**
** John Albert places the envelope on the Tables as he opens it, and takes some Diploma from inside the envelope **[b]

See here I have my Certificated Diploma in Criminal Justice form Los Santos University.

[b]Why should we choose you, instead of other applicants? What makes you special? (20 words)

There are no Special humans in this world, The only one that is Special is the one in the Heaven. I’m Mature, a Good person, I can fight against the Crime in LSPD, I got a Legal Weapon License, here you got my word.

Passport and ID (/stats):

John_Albert [LSPD] Samp142c

(( OOC:

Firstname:
Admin Cr4zyR0d
Admin Cr4zyR0d
The Unknown Idlewood Ryder
The Unknown Idlewood Ryder

http://lsrw-rp.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

John_Albert [LSPD] Empty Re: John_Albert [LSPD]

Post by Williams Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:02 pm

Accepted

Dear John Albert,

It is with the greatest happiness that I'm about to inform you, that your application has been accepted.
Your next step in your recruitment process is your interview. In order to receive an interview, please contact the Chief of the Department as soon as possible (Frank James Williams).
If you would like further instructions, please reply this letter.

Thank you,

Frank James Williams,
Chief of the Department
Los Santos Police Department

Williams
LSPD Chief
LSPD Chief

Back to top Go down

Post by Williams Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:07 pm

Interview Passed

Dear John Alberts,

It is with the greatest pleasure that I may announce, that you have passed your interview.

You are now being invited into the Los Santos Police Academy. Please meet up at our training moments; a schedule has been brought together with this letter. (( PM Frank_Williams ))

Thank you,

Frank James Williams,
Chief of the Department
Los Santos Police Department

Williams
LSPD Chief
LSPD Chief

Back to top Go down

Post by Williams Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:28 pm

Police Academy passed.

Employed.