Los Santos Real World Roleplay | SA-MP Roleplay Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ SASP Application ] Elena Georgieva

2 posters

Go down

[ SASP Application ] Elena Georgieva Empty [ SASP Application ] Elena Georgieva

Post by eli Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:55 am

SASP Application Format!

3.) Gender ((IC)): Female
3a.) Gender ((OOC)): Male
4.) In-game level ((OOC)): 1
5.) Age ((IC)): 28
5a.) Age ((OOC)): 16
6.) Phone Number ((IC)): 1632

7.) How long have you been a citizen of this server? ((OOC)): From now, but i will be active.

8.) Are you currently in employment?: No.

9.) Have you ever been convicted for a serious crime?: No.

10.) Have you ever served time in prison?: No.

11.) Do you hold a full Los Santos Driving License?: Yes, i do.

12.)Tell us about yourself and why you wish to be enlisted as a Police Officer: [Min: 450 Words]
I'm born in Los Santos ( All Saints ) hospital and because it's my dream ever since I was a little girl. For me, it does not matter if I work for another Law Enforcement Agency as long as I get the chance to stop the criminality in Los Santos. I grew up in London with my family, I have two sisters and a brother, my father worked for the LPD and had nearly new stories every day about what happened at work when his patrol and responded to 911 calls. I sat and waited nearly every day for him to come home and tell their exciting stories about bank robberies, muggings, murders and shootings. It was always really exciting to listen to him. And sometimes I go with him when he was patrolling. Today one of my sisters work with the LFD and my other sister works for an insurance company. My brother works for the government, I have not heard from him since he disappeared when he celebrated the 25th
My dad died when I was 15 years, he died due to lack of blood because he had been shot in a robbery.
As revenge on all criminals, I will honor my brave strong father.
I Tollers not pour to watch when a crime is in progress so I usually intervenes.

I am interested to be Police Officer because I want to reduce the criminality of the Los Santos, I do not Tollerating crime going on so I always call the police or intervene myself. And now I have decided to apply to become one of your officers so that I can stop the criminality on the streets!

Let the police do their job.

13.)Do you know any of our officers who had recommended you to join SASP?

-Officer's name:

-Officer's rank:

Your Signature (Elena Georgieva):

(( Can you move my topic to LSPD, thanks. ))

eli

Back to top Go down

[ SASP Application ] Elena Georgieva Empty Re: [ SASP Application ] Elena Georgieva

Post by Williams Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:12 pm

Dear Elena,

Due to our new application system, we would like you to re-apply within the new form, enclosed within this letter.

(( https://lsrw-rp.rpg-board.net/t670-lspd-application-form-use-this-form-in-order-to-apply ))

Williams
LSPD Chief
LSPD Chief

Back to top Go down