Los Santos Real World Roleplay | SA-MP Roleplay Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Police Modpack

2 posters

Go down

Police Modpack Empty Police Modpack

Post by Admin Cr4zyR0d Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:00 am

POLICE MODPACK
GREENIE's MOD

Police Modpack 1hbf28
Police Modpack 290vq1h
(Click on images to enlarge)

In this modpack you can find replacement for every police cars except police bike, including skins and all of them are 100% based on LAPD/LASD but they are slightly edited to fit SA world, that means you'll find LSPD, SASD texts.

THIS MODPACK INCLUDES
Skins replacing all police skins

Ford Mustang (Buffalo), Chevrolet Corvette (Bullet), Dodge Charger (Cheetah), SWAT Truck (Enforcer), Police Helicopter (PD Maverick - only 2 door), Chevrolet Tahoe (PD Rancher), Chevrolet Impala (LS and SF Police - No changeable colors), Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (LS and SF Police), Ford Crown Victoria (Premier)

CREDITS
Schaefft Author of CVPI, Impala
Greenie Modpack, skins
Tyler McCormick PD Logo
Unknown authors Lightbars, LED lights, computer, some skins and unmarked cars

[size=150]INSTALL INFO[/size]
You can install this modpack with SAMI or manually.
To Install Skins, select Sami with or without TEU.
To install Vehicles, you have 4 options:
SAMI (Crown) This one installs every car without helicopter and Crown is replaced with LSPD car, Impala is SFPD car.
SAMI (Helicopter+Crown) This one installs every car WITH helicopter and Crown is replaced with LSPD car, Impala is SFPD car.
SAMI (Impala) This one installs every car without helicopter and Impala is replaced with LSPD car, Crown is SFPD car.
SAMI (Helicopter+Impala) This one installs every car WITH helicopter and Impala is replaced with LSPD car, Crown is SFPD car.

CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
( 55.79 MB, Mediafire )

SD SUBPACK

It's already some months since I started modding and I like it. But recently I really don't have time for it. My next thing I liked doing, is the Web design. I have recently got some projects to do and I want to focus on Web design more so I can be better and better like in the modding. I am really happy that you like or love my mods and in the last months, I got many PM's or being stopped somewhere on server by someone to tell me he loves my mods. This is really good to hear so this is going to be my last mod. It's a modpack of ALL my mods done for you, so enjoy it !

All the Credits go to Greenie

Last edited by Admin Cr4zyR0d on Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin Cr4zyR0d
Admin Cr4zyR0d
The Unknown Idlewood Ryder
The Unknown Idlewood Ryder

http://lsrw-rp.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Police Modpack Empty Re: Police Modpack

Post by E.C Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:09 am

Old, but awesome!
E.C
E.C

Back to top Go down