Los Santos Real World Roleplay | SA-MP Roleplay Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ban Appeal Not for me but for the shop where I play

3 posters

Go down

Ban Appeal Not for me but for the shop where I play Empty Ban Appeal Not for me but for the shop where I play

Post by Jones_Smith Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:45 am

Your In-Game name:Jones_Smith
Time and Date:April 30,2011
Why did you got banned: I wasn't the one who was banned but my computer mates
Explain what happen: My computermates was banned, some of the zwacc gang which means my IP address for Jones Smith was also banned if possible please accept my ban appeal then ban then individually because my IP address for the computer shop was banned
Who banned you(Name of the Amin): I don't know
Screenshots (If you have):
Other notes: Sir if possible try to banned them individually not the IP address cause some of the players in the shop is mad cause the were banned because only of the fault of one player which is a member of the zwacc family that doesn't know how to RP

Jones_Smith

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal Not for me but for the shop where I play Empty Re: Ban Appeal Not for me but for the shop where I play

Post by Admin Cr4zyR0d Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:16 am

We Temp-banned for 3 days one of the Zwacc members, because I was saying about to Stop the shootout, but that player didn't stop..
By the way he and others Zwacc members was DM'ing a new player!
Admin Cr4zyR0d
Admin Cr4zyR0d
The Unknown Idlewood Ryder

http://lsrw-rp.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal Not for me but for the shop where I play Empty Re: Ban Appeal Not for me but for the shop where I play

Post by Jones_Smith Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:56 am

Admin Crazy Im hoping that if you could unbanned the IP address I would guarantee in telling who are the people that should be banned and I would make them always remember that DM'ng is not allowed and also ill let them be inform that their gang is not yet approve so please accept my ban appeal and hoping for your consideration

Jones_Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Jones_Smith Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:01 am

And by the way Crazy I want to inform you that the computer shop of my friend have 2 servers which means they use 2 IP address please be inform and the Zwacc have change names so be aware

Jones_Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Cr4zyR0d Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:04 am

If they do that, they will be Perma banned..
Admin Cr4zyR0d
Admin Cr4zyR0d

http://lsrw-rp.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jones_Smith Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:16 pm

can we avoid the perma banned cause many players in the server will be affected i cant help that due many will complain in the computer shop so hoping if you can find any alternative ways of punishing them

Jones_Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by King! Sun May 01, 2011 2:03 am

They should be un-banned for tomorrow.
King!
King!
Game Scripter / Admin
Game Scripter / Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down