Los Santos Real World Roleplay | SA-MP Roleplay Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frank Williams - LSPD Application [ACCEPTED]

2 posters

Go down

Frank Williams - LSPD Application [ACCEPTED] Empty Frank Williams - LSPD Application [ACCEPTED]

Post by Williams Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:34 pm

(( In Character information ))

(( General Information ))

First Name: Frank
Sur Name: James
Last Name: Williams
Phone Number: 5316-6316-(( 8853 ))
Place of birth: Los Santos, San Andreas, United States of America
Date of birth: 13/9/1980 - 31 years old
Current Address: 22nd Apartment, Main Street, Downtown, Los Santos
E-mail Address: (( I can't post e-mail addresses due to my account is too "young" ))

(( Questions to the applicant ))

Why do you want to be a part of Los Santos Police Department?

During my childhood I - like many others of my age - liked to watch action movies and movies regarding police work. As it turned out, I found the Law Enforcement category much interesting, which eventually has made be apply. I'd like to participate in the network of officers in Los Santos; I'm a happy and social guy, and I work very well in a team.

Why do you think you should be accepted and you'll be taken over the other applicant?

I posses basic knowledge within the Law and Order of the United States of America, and therefore I have a prediction about what's the whole point with the assignments of the path of the officer.

Do you mind being our Cadet? if no, why?

As a cadet you learn how to behave and how to act like a real officer. I wouldn't mind receiving lessons from experienced officers; they know better than I do.

Last Law Enforcement Experience (( IN THIS SERVER ))

I do not have previous Law Enforcement experience.

Life Biography (( 300 words atleast ))

I was born in the southern part of Los Santos, in a middle-class family. My father was Frank Williams senior and my mother Catherina Williams. They were both taking good care of me, and thereby I have had a nice childhood environment. During my childhood I had one sister and one brother. I was the older brother in the ring, and they were both looking up to me; that's one of the reasons that I want to represent a nice portrayal of how to live life. My father used to work at the SANews as one of the most known news reporters within the City of Los Santos. My mother worked at the Marina Beach Cafeteria as a waitress, whereas I enjoyed to stay after school; having a cup of coffee or chocolate. Apparently my father had a great interest within the Law and Order of the United States, and through him I was taught a lot within that category. At first, I went to the school of Los Santos and eventually I graduated to High School. I had a nice time there, great exams and I had a lot of friends. Sooner or later I became a student at the University of San Andreas in San Fierro. I lived at my aunt who - at the time - was living in Downtown, San Fierro. I studied there for three years, although I lived there for a full five years. During the time of my studies, I worked at the harbour of San Fierro; driving a truck.

Sign here:

Frank James Williams

Passport here ((/stats)): i56.tinypic.com/35jxgg9.png

(( Out of Character information ))

Name: Marco
Origin: Denmark
e-mail address: (( I'm not able to post e-mail addresses as my account is too "young" ))

Williams
LSPD Chief
LSPD Chief

Back to top Go down

Frank Williams - LSPD Application [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Frank Williams - LSPD Application [ACCEPTED]

Post by Admin Cr4zyR0d Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:41 pm

Congratulations, your application has been Accepted!
Admin Cr4zyR0d
Admin Cr4zyR0d
The Unknown Idlewood Ryder
The Unknown Idlewood Ryder

http://lsrw-rp.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down