Los Santos Real World Roleplay | SA-MP Roleplay Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New maps for the server

5 posters

Go down

New maps for the server Empty New maps for the server

Post by [FRAG]B Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:17 pm

Hello,

I have some maps I’d like to show and offer, in case you would be interested to use them in the server, cause I heard good stuff about it.

My maps are made to look realistic, most of them are public buildings, houses, and more…
So therefore they could be used in an RP server like LS RW, especially the public buildings (prison, bank, liquor store, weapon store, etc.), to give the server an extra realistic and unique effect.

After seeing the videos below you might think it’s impossible for the server to load all of the objects at the same time, but I’ve tested it many times and it always works perfectly, without any lag or other problems.

Most of the maps can also be relocated to another place or city easily by me. Some maps are also related to a script, for example a script to make an elevator work, I can give this script with it.

I made 8 videos to show my maps:

Part 1 (Public buildings):
New maps for the server Watchvideolength5
New maps for the server PoliceDepartmentLSLawEnforcement2New maps for the server Club-restaurantSplitSides2New maps for the server PrisonELSEastLosSantosPrison2New maps for the server WeaponstoreGunnerz2New maps for the server OfficexMovieEntertainment2

Part 2 (Public buildings & billboards):
New maps for the server Watchvideolength3
New maps for the server StoreLMaoMaoLing24-72New maps for the server BankEWEconomicWealth2New maps for the server HospitalIdlewoodGeneralHospital2

Part 3 (Houses):
New maps for the server Watchvideolength4
New maps for the server HouseVagoscrib2New maps for the server HouseVagoshouse2New maps for the server HouseGSNhouse2New maps for the server HouseGroveStreethouse2

Part 4 (Public buildings):
New maps for the server Watchvideolength7
New maps for the server AirportLSXLosSantosAirport2New maps for the server LibraryLosSantosLibrary2New maps for the server OfficeSHSky-Highoffices2New maps for the server StoreLOlOlLing24-72New maps for the server TouristicCentreLMLittoralMareTourisNew maps for the server SwimmingPoolAquadise2New maps for the server BankBBBoccBanks2

Part 5 (Public buildings):
New maps for the server Watchvideolength3
New maps for the server StripclubSopranos2New maps for the server AirportIFInternationalFlights2New maps for the server FBIFBIDepartment2

Part 6 (Public buildings):
New maps for the server Watchvideolength5
New maps for the server HotelHotelSupernatural2New maps for the server ConcertHallBlackCrossArena2New maps for the server IslandLoungyland2New maps for the server HideoutUndergroundsecrethideout4New maps for the server TalkshowstudioTheL8NiteShow2

Part 7 (Public buildings):
New maps for the server Watchvideolength6
New maps for the server Cinema-theatreEntertainmentPalace2New maps for the server CityhallLSCityHall2New maps for the server ClothesshopZIP2New maps for the server BarbershopHair-assment4New maps for the server RestaurantreBelBistrorenovated2New maps for the server BusinteriorCoach2

Part 8 (Los Santos Funfair):
New maps for the server Watchvideolength1
New maps for the server FairLosSantosFair2

If there’s interest, anyone can have the maps, but I can’t give them for free, many people asked me for that and if I gave them to all of those people, they wouldn’t be unique anymore. So I decided only the best RP community – which is willing to give something for their server – would get them. So that’s why I put this topic here in the LS Real World forums. I kept the price low with big discounts though.

I can also make maps on request, if you’d want that feel free to contact me (FRAG_B@hotmail.com)

Click here to go to the site where you can get the maps and find more information about them. Hopefully both sides can get their profit out of this offer Wink.

Kind regards, B

[FRAG]B

Back to top Go down

New maps for the server Empty Re: New maps for the server

Post by Hossien Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:08 am

Lol, sup B!!!!

Rod, B is my friend..

B, that's me Hossien from Xmovie.. lol..

Your maps is much of Realstic like i said before.. i will tell Rod to try to buy it.. good MAPS too!
Hossien
Hossien

Back to top Go down

Post by Bl4ckJack Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:12 pm

These maps look amazing. I can't really describe it. Really really good.
Bl4ckJack
Bl4ckJack
Game Admin
Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [FRAG]B Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:34 am

Thanks, if you want maps feel free to contact me: FRAG_B@hotmail.com

[FRAG]B

Back to top Go down

Post by King! Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:38 am

Awesome mapping, to be honest. Can't wait to test them in-game.
King!
King!
Game Scripter / Admin
Game Scripter / Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin_Smith Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:03 am

*robin's mouth fell open and won't close*
*WTF face*
*finally tries to shut his mouth and starts typing*

What the fuck? Awesome maps!
I meight buy that sky high thingy for the server. It seems awesome.
Robin_Smith
Robin_Smith
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by [FRAG]B Wed May 04, 2011 11:29 am

Thanks for the positive reactions, feel free to contact me on my MSN (FRAG_B@hotmail.com) or check that site in the first post if you would want some maps.

[FRAG]B

Back to top Go down

Post by King! Wed May 04, 2011 5:38 pm

Frags, do you have a server where you have this maps installed. I want to check them out IG Very Happy
King!
King!
Game Scripter / Admin
Game Scripter / Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hossien Wed May 04, 2011 9:28 pm

Birdman wrote:Frags, do you have a server where you have this maps installed. I want to check them out IG Very Happy

Yes he do, it is Xmovie Server... But he don't own it.. he Co-Own it. Sorry for AD.
Hossien
Hossien

Back to top Go down

Post by King! Wed May 04, 2011 10:13 pm

I've already check that server and the Hospital + Maps ain't there. If it's there please tell what's the virtual world?
King!
King!
Game Scripter / Admin
Game Scripter / Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [FRAG]B Fri May 20, 2011 12:12 pm

Maps in this server always have to be loaded by the creator of the map, they aren't loaded 24/7. So I need to be there too if you want to see them ingame. You could add me on MSN (FRAG_B@hotmail.com) and then I could show you when we're both online or something.

[FRAG]B

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down